1848: The Zucker family takes over the small mill in Wilfersdorf, which has existed for centuries and has been in the family ever since.
Second World War: Almost complete destruction of the mill due to bombings
Post-war period: Reconstruction of the sugar mill by the then owner Josef Zucker
1951: First construction of a concrete silo in sliding construction, followed by the first metal silos, as well as a grain drying plant.
In themid-1960s, the mill building was extended, followed by the rebuilding of the grinding equipment with the aim of achieving extensive automation.
1969: Takeover of the company by Friedrich Zucker sen., the son of Josef Zucker
1969 – 1995: Under the management of Friedrich Zucker sen. the mill capacity was expanded, a fully automatic control system was installed and a small packing plant was built. He also built up a wholesale business for cereals (rye, wheat, barley, maize) and alternative products (rapeseed, peas, sunflowers).
1995: Son Friedrich jun. finished his milling studies in Switzerland and joined the company.
2002: Construction of silo plant 4: 6 metal silo cells with a capacity of 800 tons each, intake chute (120 t / h intake capacity)
2003: Bridge car construction 18m
2007: Renewal of the packaging: Installation of two packaging lines for bagged goods and flour, fully automatic palletizing lines with automatic stretch wrapping line and accumulating pallet roller conveyors into the finished goods warehouse
2015: Construction of silo plant 5: 3 metal silo cells, capacity of 3,000 tons each, intake chute and cleaning plant (150 t / h intake capacity)
Construction of an additional bridge weighbridge with 20m length